Share this Job Title: Work Student Finance Systems & Transformation (m/w/d)
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Work student Finance Systems & Transformation (m/w/d)
We are looking for a dedicated, reliable and motivated student (m/w/d) interested in supporting our Finance Systems & Transformation team in the global large-scale post-merger integration effort. With us you will have an opportunity to be part of a cross-functional transformation program aimed at standardizing, simplifying, and automating business processes as they pertain to Finance and other functions impacting Finance.
Duties – A day in the life…
- Data collection and diagnostics of current business processes (data analysis, support of process surveys, documentation of stakeholder interviews)
- Research leading practices related to Finance and other functions impacting Finance (e.g. procurement)
- Participation in recurring project management activities (presentations for kick-off and status meetings, project plan updates, meeting notes, etc.)
- Support development of project deliverables such as process documentation, training materials, etc.
- Working towards bachelor or master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Information Technology
- Previous internship in Management Consulting or experience in Business Transformation / Process Improvement in a large organization highly desirable
- Excellent English language skills, spoken and written – all activities will be in English
- Interest and ideally first experiences in IT (e.g. SAP-enabled processes, Robotic Process Automation)
- Independent, structured and detail-oriented way of working
- Strong interpersonal skills, including good communication
- Proficiency in the full Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis in PowerPoint
82008 Unterhaching (Munich metro area)
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.