- Scholarship Koç University Fully Funded PhD in Business Administration
- Scholarship Koç University MA in Economics Scholarship Program
- MBA Program Koç University MBA Program
- PhD Program PhD in Business Administration
- Master's Program MA Economics
- Master's Program CEMS Master's in International Management
Koç University Koç Üniversitesi
Internationally recognized and globally ranked, Koç University is located at the bridge between the East and the West, in a modern city surrounded by the history of centuries and multiple civilizations in Istanbul, Turkey.
International students at Koç University are able to take advantage of living in this fascinating and vibrant city whilst receiving a world class education.
Koç University is known globally for facilitating cutting edge research and offers a variety of fully funded Masters and/or PhD programs for you to choose from, all taught in English.
You can read and listen to the experiences of our current and past international students here
- • Ranked 1st in Turkey (2017 Times Higher Education rankings) and in the top 2% of universities worldwide.
- • More than 200 global partner universities for student exchange and research opportunities
- • 70% of graduate alumni are placed in academic or industry jobs within 3 months of graduation
- • All graduate programs are taught in English
- • Over 100 laboratories, 18 Research Centers and state of the art equipment for research
- • All Research Master and PhD programs have full or partial scholarships for international students
- • Lively campus life, with an abundance of social and cultural activities
The university offers 30 Master programs and 25 Doctoral programs in Sciences, Engineering, Health Sciences, Business and Social Sciences and Humanities.
Below you will find information about our Business, Management and Economics related programs:
The Graduate School of Social Sciences and Humanities at Koç University offers thesis and non-thesis programs embracing a wide range of disciplines including Law, Economics, International Relations and Political Science, Design and Technology, History, Archeology, History of Arts, Sociology, Philosophy and Psychology.
- • Master and PhD Program in Economics: The department has been ranked number 1 in Turkey and continues to improve its ranking in Europe and the world and offers research expertise in: Mathematical Foundations, Microeconomics, Macroeceonomics, Econometrics, Game Theory, Law and Economics, Mechanism Design, International Trade, Financial Economics, Experimental Economics, Economics of Information and Contracts, Economics of Instıtutions
- • Master and PhD Program in International Relations and Political Science: the graduate programs reflect the Department’s emerging strength in the areas of European Integration, International Political Economy, and Security Studies.Graduates of the program are continuing their studies in top-ranking programs throughout the world in addition to working in multinational corporations, non-governmental agencies, and for the state.
The Koç Graduate School of Business and some of our programs are currently ranked by the Financial Times amongst the best in the region and its graduates are trained to be global leaders who create value for their organizations and for the society.
With an array of different programs to choose from, students benefit from curricula that blends the latest research and academic knowledge with business applications to prepare them for real life situations.
We are proud to have professors who are not only excellent teachers but also renowned researchers who contribute to the body of knowledge worldwide as well as professors from the Turkish and international business world who share their experiences.
You can choose pre-experience programs such as our Master in International Management (MIM) if you are a recent university graduate or experience programs such as the MBA or MSc in Finance if you are a professional looking to develop knowledge, insight and skills to influence changes in organizations and communities you are involved in.
Our PhD in Business Administration is designed to train future academicians that would like to join top ranked universities in the areas of Management and Strategy, Marketing, Finance, Operations and Information Systems, and Quantitative Methods.
- • CEMS Masters in International Management (CEMS MIM)
- • Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- • Master in Finance
- • PhD in Business Administration
Scholarships for high caliber international students may include:
- • Tuition waiver
- • Monthly stipend
- • Accommodation
- • Health Insurance
- • Office space and laptop
- • Other benefits
Koç University offers talented undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to spend the summer in the beautiful city of Istanbul learning and gaining practical skills in topics such as Migration, Economics, Management and other through our summer schools. Please see below for more information:
Specialised Research Centers and Laboratories in Economics, Management, Strategy, Business and other related disciplines