The Barcelona GSE is a leading institution for graduate education and research in Economics, Finance, and Data Science. We bring talented, motivated students from more than 90 countries to Barcelona and connect them with top-ranking researchers, experienced teaching faculty, international alumni and a strong recruiter network.
The objective of our rigorous nine-month Master’s programs is to prepare graduates for professional and academic careers that require intense analytical thinking and a flexible mindset.
- Scientific Council of more than 30 leading academics including 12 Nobel Laureates in Economics provides strategic guidance for program development
- “Approved with Excellence” (highest rating) by the Spanish Ministry of Education for “high research quality, international focus, and emphasis on placement”
International research reputation
- Ranked in the Top 10 institutions in Europe for Economics research and the Top 20 Economics departments worldwide by RePEc
- 18 European Research Council (ERC) Grants awarded to current faculty members
- Published regularly in top journals
Career preparation and placement
- 91% of the Class of 2016 placed within 6 months
- 74% enter professional careers, 26% enter PhD programs
- Dedicated Barcelona GSE Career Services team brings recruiters to campus and provides job search support
Master's Degree in Economics and Finance; Master's Degree in Specialized Economic Analysis, Master's Degree in Data Science
Total or partial tuition fee waivers; Full scholarships
Ramon Trias Fargas 25-27, 08005
Barcelona , Spain