Pursue your Ed.D. in Organizational Development online and strengthen your leadership skills and prepare to purposefully influence culture within your organization.
ACU’s online Doctor of Education in organizational leadership is designed to equip leaders to make a difference in their workplaces, schools and communities – all while continuing to work. That’s the asynchronous learning environment an online Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership program gives you.
Our program is organized around five core competencies: personal development, resource development, collaboration and communication, organizational assessment, and organizational culture. Upon completing the Doctor of Education in Organizational Development program, you will know not only how to lead, but to lead with purpose based upon the foundation of Christian vocation.
Ready to be a part of a rigorous convenient, flexible, online program that allows you to take your leadership skills to a new level? Apply now or contact us for more information.
Upon completion, graduates will be able to:
- Integrate insight about their own calling with their ability to influence organizations in a purposeful manner
- Create, interpret, and administer practices with regard to resource management in organizational contexts
- Design and implement messaging to build shared understanding and quality professional and personal relationships
- Apply organizational assessment strategies to their organizational contexts
- Demonstrate healthy leadership practices to influence organizational culture