This 60 hour dual online degree program can be completed in a full-time or part-time format. Most courses are 8 weeks in length. A few courses are 16 weeks.
McKendree University admits students who present evidence of their potential to complete graduate level work. Applicants are considered on an individual basis without regard to sex, race, disability, nationality, sexual orientation, or religion. The following documentation is required for consideration of admission:
1. A completed graduate admission application (no fee).
2. A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education. The bachelor’s degree must be a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
3. An unencumbered valid Professional Registered Nurse license.
4. Official transcripts from each college or university attended. Official transcripts are those sent from institution to institution.
5. A minimum 3.0 GPA on a four-point scale in undergraduate studies.
6. A current resume or vita.
7. Three professional references.
8. Essay describing the personal and professional goals that will be met by completion of the degree.
9. Applicants who meet initial qualifications will be interviewed.