Our Executive MBA is designed for successful career-minded people striving to achieve their next big goals and perform at peak potential. In a cohort of peers from different industries, you will explore topics relevant to senior leaders, from managing people to managing processes and operations. With a strong emphasis on teamwork, participation, and communication, you'll benefit from a world-class faculty, small class sizes, a stimulating environment, and exclusive networking opportunities.
The Executive MBA program begins each October and is delivered over 18 months to a cohort consisting of working professionals with a minimum of 5-7 years of relevant professional experience.
The program features 16 courses, 3 credits each, delivered in a hybrid model (8 on-campus courses, 7 online courses, 1 travel). The on-campus courses will be offered in a compressed weekend format.
This program prepares students for top leadership positions in either public or private organizations or new ventures by providing opportunities to:
Focus on what matters most.
- Develop an excellent portfolio of business knowledge and competencies.
- Focus on personal development, especially communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Develop and apply analytical abilities to business issues.
- Gain strategic leadership expertise to influence the direction of organizations.
Put what you learn into practice, as you learn it.
- Work on issues faced in your professional environment as part of your coursework, making your studies immediately relevant and impactful.
- Prepare for a lifetime of learning and continuous personal development.
Build a community of professional peers.
- Learn exclusively within a cohort of experienced professionals with diverse backgrounds.
- Build a network of colleagues, including Cal Lutheran alumni, faculty members, and business leaders.
- Gain a global perspective through the travel course and international professors.
Receive personal attention, every step of the way.
- With a strong emphasis on teamwork, participation, and communication, the program features a world-class faculty, small class sizes, professional skills workshops, personalized assessments and coaching sessions throughout.
60 West Olsen Road
CA 91360 Thousand Oaks , United States