Other, mba programs
Graduate Certificate in
Discover Insights that Support Strategic Goals& Decision Making
Designed for decision-makers who need to understand how data can be leveraged to meet strategic business goals.
Get Started Now
Thank you for your request! We will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Almost there. Wow! look at us being popular. Hang tight, it is taking a bit longer than usual.
Professional Graduate Certificates
Each student is eligible for the Special Tuition Rate for only one Professional Graduate Certificate program and must be continuously enrolled in courses applicable to the program each term after starting the program to receive this rate. Students may enroll in additional Professional Graduate Certificate programs at the regular Graduate Tuition Rate. Tuition and fees are subject to change.
This certificate is designed for decision makers who need to understand how analytics fits into their organization. Key learnings focus on defining and integrating business analytics into all aspects of the organization, managing the data assets of the company, aligning analytics with performance management metrics, and applying story telling techniques to communicate outputs of analytic insights in a clear, visual manner.
- Designed for decision-makers and leaders who need to make strategic, data-driven decisions.
- Earn your Graduate Certificate with four courses.
- Learn from instructors from some of the Bay Area’s most innovative companies.
- Apply credits towards a Master's in Business Analytics or an MBA.
- Join one of the fastest growing professions impacting every part of the economy.
This program is also available as a Professional Certificate at reduced tuition rate for new GGU students.
Graduate Professional Certificate admission is limited to domestic students. Students that plan to study on an F or J Visa may apply to graduate programs only.
TOTAL UNITS — 12
- Prerequisite courses: None
- Student status: May not be currently enrolled in a GGU degree or certificate program and may not have been enrolled in a GGU graduate degree or certificate program during the previous 12 month period.
- Residency: F or J Visa holders are not eligible.
Dr. Zoher Karu
Other, mba programs