Human Resource Studies
Become a human resources expert specialized in the relationship between work, well-being, and performance. With a strong international focus, you learn to combine insights from social sciences and business studies in HR-policies that improve individual and, ultimately, organizational performance.
Program and courses
Become equipped to analyze and advise on HR, work, and organizational issues, such as understanding the underpinnings of HR decisions and their consequences for work, well-being, and performance, or to implement new HR policies in the context of a changing environment. The international orientation and practice-oriented approach give you a head start in the labor market. Human Resource Studies in Tilburg is the first scientific education program in the field of human resources in the Netherlands (since 1986).
- Expand your research knowledge and practical skills even further. The Extended Master gives you the opportunity to do a six-month research internship, a company traineeship, or an (international) exchange on top of your regular Master's program. Total duration of the Extended Master: 1.5 years.
- The People Management for Global Social Challenges track gives you a different perspective on sustainable development based on the theories and methods pertinent to the Global Management of Social Issues discipline. This specialization address societal challenges from the point of view of workforce and labor market.
Typical courses are:
- Human Resource Development
- Organizational Change
- HRM, Work-design and Technology
- Positive Psychology Interventions in Organizations
Prepare yourself for HR positions with an emphasis on analytical, strategic, and leadership qualities in the public and private sector, as well as for careers in research and consultancy.
- Excellent opportunities for graduates who wish to pursue positions like all-round HR professional, HR specialist (in, for example talent management, HR analytics, Compensation & Benefits).
- Graduates usually progress quickly in their careers to senior, strategic, and managerial HR roles.
Graduates start or work for example at:
- ING Groep N.V. (Headquarters)
- Average number of months until first paid job is 2.2
- 83% of our alumni does find a job within 6 months after graduation
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: €2,663
- Would choose the same master’s program again, at the same university: 68%
- Will recommend the study to friends, family or colleagues: 90%
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2017 | n = 23
Regular fees: 2060 EUR
International Fees : 14500 EUR
The number of scholarships is limited and mainly targeted at students with excellent study results. Visit website for more info
Tilburg , Netherlands