Ph.D. at Kozminski University
Are you interested in a career in academia? Find out more about Kozminski University Ph.D. Program in Management delivered fully in English
Kozminski International Business School
Double Degree programs at Kozminski University. Get a German bachelor diploma or a Master degree from one of our prestigious partners in France or the United Kingdom.
About the program
Established in 1819, ESCP Europe is the oldest business school in the world. Its mission is to develop the next generation of transnational business leaders, preparing them to embrace the opportunities offered by cultural diversity.
With its six urban campuses in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Torino and Warsaw, ESCP Europe's true European identity enables the provision of a unique style of cross-cultural business education and a global perspective on international management issues.
Through a combination of innovative pedagogy, cross-campus programs and a research-active faculty, ESCP Europe is an essential contributor to the development of the transnational management culture so essential in today’s global business environment.
A strong emphasis is made on gaining practical experience by the students and as a result 40 weeks of internships are integrated into the Master in Management Program at ESCP Europe. This ensures that students leave the program with not only a world-class academic qualification, but also the invaluable intercultural practical experience top recruiters are looking for. Students can do these internships in any country of the world.
Kozminski University Master in Management Program students can join the final year of studies in Master in Management Program at ESCP Europe, Paris campus. Applicants are chosen after their first semester of Master in Management Program through their high academic achievement (GPA) as well as their academic involvement.
This double degree offer is not contractual and may be subject to change.
What you gain from your studies?
- In-depth knowledge of state-of-the-art techniques in management and the business world
- Advanced knowledge within the different fields of intercultural management
- Practical experience and network created through case studies, field projects and internships
- Ability to live and work in a highly multicultural and international environment
- A global perspective on today's economy.
Admission for Master programs at Kozminski University is based on personal interviews.Candidates who apply for a Master program in the same field in which they have previously obtained a Bachelor diploma are not required to participate in the interviews.
Foreign Candidates are admitted with omission of the above mentioned regulations in accordance with the ordinance of the Minister of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Poland of September 9, 2009.
- original Bachelor/Master degree diploma or notarized copy and transcript of records
- 1 signed passport photograph
- CV in English
- proof of payment of the admission fee (non-refundable)
- certificate confirming proficiency in English (unless the high school/university courses were taught in English) - e.g. FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC, CEIBT issued by the University of Cambridge; IELTS (>=6.0 points); TOEFL IBT (>=87 points); TOEIC (at least 700 points from the test); LCCI (English for Business level 2, 3, 4); London Test of English certificates (PEARSON) - level 3, 4, 5 (certificates Edexcel).
- Polish citizens citizens who did their previous studies in English or who scored at least 95% on the basic level or 80% in the extended level from English Language at the Polish Matura or successfully went through the interview, can be excluded from submitting an English proficiency certificate.
All documents issued in foreign languages should be translated into Polish or English by a sworn translator.
The admission fee for all programs delivered in English is 950 PLN for EU citizens and 1450 PLN for non-EU citizens.Payment of the admission fee should be made to the following bank account:
Name of the bank: Pekao S.A. II o/WarszawaAddress: Grzybowska 53/57, WarszawaSWIFT code: PKOPPLPW
Candidates from foreign countries
Foreigners who need a visa to study in Poland are additionally required to make payment of tuition for one full year of studies before we can issue documents necessary in the visa application process i.e. invitation to come to Poland and the admission decision. Admission commission issues a conditional acceptance letter including individual account number to which the payment should be transferred in Polish Złoty (PLN) calculated according to the exchange rates of the National Bank of Poland (www.nbp.pl). In case the candidate is denied a visa tuition is returned. Admission fee is non-refundable.
Make payment of the admission fee
The admission fee should be transferred to the Kozminski University bank account or made through the platnosci.pl system available after completing the online application form.
Submit your application
All of the required documents should be submitted in the Admissions Office (in person or via regular post).
Participation in the qualification interview is required in case of Polish candidates who choose a Master program in different field from the one which they studies in the Bachelor program.
The decision is issued on the day of submission of the application (if documents submitted in person) or within ten working days (if documents submitted via regular post).
|Tuition per semester when paid in full||10950 PLN|
|5 x 2210 PLN|
* Exchange rates according to NBP table of 2018-01-16: 1 EUR = 4,1696 PLN, 1 USD = 3,4010 PLNPRICES IN PLN ARE APPLIED. If you pay in EURO or USD please note that payments in EUR and USD are recalculated into PLN according to the exchange rate of Millennium Bank based on the day of receipt of payment to the Kozminski University bank account. Check current exchange rate.