The Master of Business Administration in International Business prepares students for positions in career paths in the arena of international business, international marketing, international monetary policy and multicultural communication. The program requires graduates to apply comprehensive and realistic management tools in tandem with competencies in economics, finance, global workforce management, marketing, and communications. The program meets all standards of quality used in measuring programs in higher institutions.
The Master of Business Administration in International Business degree is for those who want to pursue management roles in the international marketplace. The objective of the program is to prepare graduate business students for leadership and interaction with international trade and commerce. The core curriculum strategically focuses on fundamental knowledge and skills in
• international economics,
• cultural communication, and
• managing the global workforce.
The minimum requirements for a Master of Business Administration in International Business are:
• 24 semester hours applicable to the degree must be completed at Amberton University.
• 36 semester hours for a degree, excluding prerequisites.
• A minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 is required.