Regular fees: 18500 USD
Our program uses an experiential learning approach to bring real business challenges into the classroom, so that you can practice the skills you need to make an impact in your organization.
UCM's MBA program routinely ranks highly:
- #83 "Best Online MBA program" by US News & World Report
- #48 "Best Online MBA program for Veterans" by US News & World Report
- "Top MBA program with reasonable GMAT policy" by MBANoGMAT.com
- "Best Online MBA program" by College Consensus
Why Choose UCM? Flexible. Affordable. Convenient.
Our program uses an experiential learning approach to bring real business challenges into the classroom, so that you can practice the skills you need to make an impact in your organization. Program faculty incorporate management best practices as well as practical skills including quantitative analysis, effective communication, leadership, and teamwork. MBA graduates possess a skill set in strategic and fact-based decision making and are prepared to assume positions of leadership.
Applicants for the MBA program must meet all of the following criteria:
- Minimum undergraduate GPA: 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Minimum GMAT score of 450 OR minimum GRE score of 300 (verbal + quantitative). GRE scores are converted to a predicted GMAT score using a tool provided by GRE
- Minimum Admission Score : 1050, calculated as (200 x GPA) + GMAT (or converted GRE) score
A GMAT/GRE waiver may be considered if you have performed well in undergraduate quantitative courses (e.g. statistics, calculus) and meet one of the following criteria:
- Member of Beta Gamma Sigma honor society
- Undergraduate business degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or better from an AACSB accredited institution
- Earned a Masters degree from an AACSB-accredited institution (masters does not have to be in business)
- Undergraduate degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.1 or better and 3 years of work experience with increasing responsibilities that include a substantial analytical component
You can be on your way to your MBA quicker than you think. The MBA program follows a mini-mester system and admits students 6 times per year:
Due to course offering schedules and visa requirements, international students seeking an F1 or J1 visa are eligible to apply for the January start date only. Other visa types apply for entry in any term.
Tuition & Fees
Our MBA program is one of the most affordable in the region. Tuition and fees for the entire 33 credit hour program is less than $18,500. Our cost is the same for online and on-campus delivery modes, meaning that you can choose the delivery mode that best suits your needs for each course throughout the program.
The University of Central Missouri's Master of Business Administration program is accredited by AACSB International. UCM is one of only six universities in the state of Missouri to have both business and accounting accreditations through AACSB. When you're evaluating your MBA options, an AACSB accreditation means that the university has met the highest standards in business education.
Regular fees: 18500 USD
108 W South St
MO 64093 Warrensburg , United States