Regular fees: 15990 USD
Whether your employer is a private firm or a government agency, develop the tools to cultivate opportunities for driving economic growth.
Acquire essential knowledge about processes and practices related to urban and regional planning in the Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Economic Development online program. The coursework includes an in-depth study of financial concepts; methods and programs; and information sources vital to growing and sustaining development.
The relevant core curriculum helps you develop essential skills in accounting, business analytics, managerial economics, corporate finance, marketing and more. Our capstone course will strengthen your background in strategic management.
This program is designed for your success. That's why we include free, self-paced modules in accounting and economics, which can be completed concurrently with core coursework. Regardless of your undergraduate background, these modules empower you with valuable insight in these key areas prior to learning more rigorous quantitative material.
The Arthur J. Bauernfeind College of Business is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
Additional benefits of this program:
- Our students consistently score above average on ETS® Major Field Tests, reflecting preparedness and confidence in impacting businesses after graduation.
- Our faculty is dedicated to your success both in the program and in the workforce, providing personal attention, advisement and support.
- You will have access to the resources within the Center for Economic and Entrepreneurial Development, which offers workshops, training and consulting services, and more for small-business owners in western Kentucky.
This program will prepare you for careers such as:
- Urban and Regional Planner
- Economic Development Project Coordinator
- Economic Development Director