Regular fees: 15990 USD
This in-demand degree prepares you to use data at an executive level to make strategic decisions for businesses and enterprises.
The Master of Science in Information Systems with a concentration in Business Analytics online program prepares effective business and technology leaders who can address important organizational problems using data and technology. The curriculum focuses on data sourcing, data organization, data management, data-driven decision making, and statistical modeling (predictive analytics, machine learning, data mining, etc.) using modern Business Analytics tools. This program will prepare you to become an effective leader for the digital age.
Our faculty are experts in Data Science, Business Analytics, and Information Systems; most importantly, they are committed to your success. They are well-versed in such state-of-the-art tools such as R, Python™, IBM SPSS Data Modeler, SAP® Predictive Analytics, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS). You will benefit from hands-on practice with analytics software while trying to address real-world problems using modern business analytics techniques.
The Arthur J. Bauernfeind College of Business is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
As a graduate of this online program, you will be able to:
- Plan, implement and maintain a database using appropriate software
- Apply the competencies to implement project management processes established by the Project Management Institute Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- Use advanced spreadsheet functions and visualization tools to analyze business data
- Utilize data mining techniques to discover patterns, predict trends and classify observations
- Be prepared to test for SAP certification in a number of areas
This program prepares you for roles such as:
- Chief Information Officer
- Systems Analyst
- Information Architect
- Database Administrator
- Data Scientist/Analyst
- IT Manager
- Project Manager