Gain your Masters in Finance with University of London by distance learning. Choose from one of four specialisations: Banking, Economic Policy, Financial Sector Management or Quantitative Finance. Our programmes enhance your theoretical expertise and give you the tools to critically analyse, discuss and examine the crucial issues facing organisations across the globe.
Our distance learning programmes, from SOAS University of London and University of London International Programmes, allow you to focus on your professional development needs and interests without taking time away from you work and family commitments.
Click on the programme name to learn more:
- MSc Finance (Banking)
- MSc Finance (Economic Policy)
- MSc Finance (Financial Sector Management)
- MSc Finance (Quantitative Finance)
- 12 September 2017 for November start
- 28 November 2017 for January start
- 30 January 2018 for April start
- 3 April for 5 June start
- 29 May for July start