The Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Economics is an online or on-campus degree that will prepare you to advance in financial institutions or a broad range of other industries.
An economics concentration is one of the most versatile, high-paying, in-demand areas you can choose. You will be equipped with skills in economic forecasting and methods for business analysis. Our online MBA is a top-ranking program for faculty credentials and training and, along with our on-campus MBA, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP). You’ll learn within a strong Christian foundation so that you are prepared to serve your profession with excellence and greater value.
- Study the foundations of work and wealth, enterprise and stewardship, money, interest and debt and the role of the government in the economy.
- Understand trade policies as you learn to conduct cost/benefit analysis and solutions to trade and finance issues.
- Learn how to formulate and research a problem, collecting and analyzing data to support a decision.
- Financial Reporter
- Financial Analysis & Management
- Research Analyst
- Executive Financial Leadership
- Personal Financial Consultation
1000 Regent University Drive
VA 23464 Virginia Beach , United States