McDaniel’s Master of Science in Human Services Management (HSM)is a one-of-a-kind degree that will prepare you for an administrative position in a community-based human service program. Through a unique blend of financial aid, graduate study and on-the-job training, HSM at McDaniel will help you make a real difference in people’s lives.
Graduate students work full-time for Target Community & Educational Services, Inc., a local non-profit agency affiliated with McDaniel. As Target Scholars, HSM candidates receive significant reductions in tuition as well as a stipend, free room and board, and health benefits for the duration of the two-year program. Students learn both in the classroom and on the job while serving individuals with developmental disabilities as resident Community Living Managers at sites in Carroll and Montgomery Counties.
Key Features of the HSM program include:
• 5-year B.A./M.S. HSM option
• Generous financial aid packages, including room, board, a 75% tuition scholarship, graduate stipend, as well as health, dental, and a variety of other benefits.
• Supervisory experience while in the program.
• Degree completion in 24 months.
• Prepares students for middle to upper-level management positions in human services organizations or for positions teaching in the classroom.