Tilburg University is ranked as #11 worldwide in Business and Economics (Times Higher Education, 2016). With its excellent quality and relatively low tuition fee, the program at Tilburg University is an excellent choice for those wanting to develop the skills, knowledge and attitude for a professional economic analyst.
The program is unique in its kind due to its flexible curriculum. Students can compose their own personalized curriculum by selecting courses from 13 different seminars and 5 methods courses. By selecting specific courses, they also have the opportunity to compose one of the specialized tracks:
- Competition and regulation
- Public policy
- Sustainability and growth
- Pensions, aging and retirement (in cooperation with Netspar)
- Money, banking & financial markets
- Behavioral economics
Tilburg University's Master's in Economics program equips you with the advanced tools needed to understand and manage the complex problems facing companies and governments in the modern economy.
Why a Master's at Tilburg University?
- Best general university of the Netherlands in the Keuzegids Masters 2017 and 2016
- #21 worldwide in Business and Economics - Times Higher Education
- #18 worldwide in Economics and Business - US News Best Global Universities
- #50 worldwide in Economics & Econometrics - QS University Rankings
- #101-150 worldwide in Law - QS University Rankings
- #101-125 worldwide in Social Sciences - Times Higher Education ranking.
The number of scholarships are limited and mainly targeted at students with excellent study results.
Tilburg , Netherlands