MSc Strategic Management
Learn how to recognize business challenges and act upon them to ensure long-term success. The Consultancy track of the MSc Strategic Management specializes in advising larger and smaller firms on various contemporary strategic issues.
Program and courses
Become a strategic management consultant and master implementation, selection of tools, data collection, analysis, and presentation of your strategic solutions. Apply these skills by advising real companies.
- Taught by renowned professors representing some of the world's leading expertise in the discipline, with a variety of small-scale teaching methods like workshops and coaching sessions.
- Strong links with business practice through real-world cases, practical assignments and guest lectures.
- Opportunity to pursue a dual degree in collaboration with one of our foreign partner universities.
- In the first semester of the regular program, you can also apply for the following on top of programs:
* The Extended Master, which adds a traineeship of half a year to the regular Master's program.
* The QTEM network program, which adds an additional year to the program which you spend at a QTEM partner university and corporate partner.
Typical courses are:
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Consultancy
- Strategy Implementation
The Master's program in Strategic Management prepares you for jobs that require the ability to identify, analyze and solve the major strategic issues faced by various types of organizations - valuable expertise that delivers abundant career opportunities.
Graduates work or start for example as:
- Management Trainee at Achmea Holding
- Trade Consultant Financial Logistics at Rabobank Nederland
- Advisor Performance Improvement at Ernst & Young
- Average number of months until first paid job: 2.4
- Is (very) satisfied with the Master's program: 92%
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: € 2,704
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2016 | n=28
Regular fees: 2060 EUR
International Fees : 14500 EUR
The number of scholarships is limited and mainly targeted at students with excellent study results. Visit website for more info
Tilburg , Netherlands