- The Naples School of Economics (NSE) is a new initiative that brings together the graduate programs offered at the Department of Economics and Statistics (DISES) of the University of Naples Federico II, recognized in 2018 as one of the Italian Centers of Excellence.
- The NSE faculty is internationally renowned and widely recognized for its quality.
- Small classes allow attention to individual students’ needs.
- Students interact with fellows and international visitors of the Center for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF).
MASTER IN ECONOMICS AND FINANCE (MEF)
- 9-month intensive master program
- Integrated training in economics, finance and econometrics
- 90% of graduates placed within 9 months in top financial companies, international institutions, consultancies and Ph.D. programs
Application deadline: 30 June 2019 (non-EU students) and 30 July 2019 (EU students)
Ph.D. IN ECONOMICS (NPDE)
- 4-year doctoral program
- 1 year of advanced courses
- 1 semester in a foreign university: Harvard, MIT, Stanford, UPF, UCL, Mannheim, etc.
- 1 semester of field courses
- 2 years of thesis work
Application deadline: 15 May 2019