Fellowship / research funding
The CINCH fellowships are aimed at early career researchers working in the field of health economics. We are looking for applicants with an interest in the elaboration, presentation and publication of their own research work in cooperation with a renowned health economic research center in Germany.
CINCH is a health economic research center which brings together three notable health economics research institutions in the region: the RWI – Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung in Essen with its health economics division, the Faculty for Economic and Business Administration of the University Duisburg-Essen with two health economics-oriented chairs, and the Institute for Competition Economics (DICE) at the Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf.
Awardees benefit from a scientific collaboration with CINCH and its affiliated institutes, access to high-quality data and resources of CINCH, compensation of travel and accommodation costs and more.
Period of the Fellowship
The dates for the next terms are 04.11.2019 – 20.03.2020 and 01.04.2020 – 31.07.2020.
- Competitive research proposal within the remit of CINCH
- Visits should take roughly between two and four months
- Researchers in all stages of their careers are invited to apply, but preference will be given to those who graduated within the last five years or close to completion of their PhD.
- Dates of potential visit
- Research proposal with a justification how it matches with CINCH
- One recommendation letter from a supervisor or line manager
Application and Deadline
Applications are accepted until 13.09.2019. Please send your application to email@example.com.