Scholarships provided for MA with Thesis programs by Koç University in Istanbul
Koç University prides itself in offering high calibre students that meet the admissions criteria attractive scholarship packages.
Scholarships are awarded on academic merit and potential. There is no separate application process to be awarded these scholarships as they are offered alongside an admission offer from the relevant Graduate School.
MA in Economics with-thesis students with External Funding (Turkish National Science Foundation grants or projects of professors) can received the following scholarship:
- Full or partial annual tuition waiver (63.000 TL, approx. 16.000 EUR)
- Office space, upon availability
- Housing nearby campus, upon availability or housing aid
- Private health insurance with limited coverage
- Contribution towards expenses of scientific conferences
- Contribution towards thesis-related expenses
- Summer internship programs overseas
- Student Exchange possibilities with foreign universities
Applications will open for Fall 2018 admission in February 2018 ( http://gradapp.ku.edu.tr/ )
Early Application Deadline: March, 2018
Regular Application Deadline: May, 2018
- Personal Statement
- Transcript of records (minimum GPA 3.00/4.00)
- GRE Quantitative Score (minimum 155)
- TOEFL Score (min. 80 from iBT)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation.
Candidates must apply to the MA Economics program within the application period and with all required documents and information to be eligible for the scholarship program. GRE and TOEFL scores cannot be waived for any applicants.