Research School of Accounting South Asia Merit Scholarship
The Research School of Accounting ('RSA'), within the ANU College of Business and Economics offers an award known as the Research School of Accounting South Asia Merit Scholarship with the aim of supporting diversity and to recruit high calibre international students from countries in South Asia region. The award acknowledges the quality of students from South Asia and aims to meet RSA's goal of attracting high quality students.
Field of study
- is an international student;
- is a citizen of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka;
- has achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling or college, demonstrated by results in their secondary, or university qualification; and
- has received an offer of admission to one of the following RSA programs:
- Bachelor of Accounting (6 semesters)
- Master of Accounting (4 semesters)
- Master of Professional Accounting (3 semesters)
The award will cover 50% of the ANU International Student Fee per semester, for the standard full time duration of the degree in which the student is enrolled in.
How to apply
Applications are submitted though the 'apply now' link at the top of this page. Supporting documentation can be forwarded to CBE Scholarships by email.
4 on offer
CRICOS Provider : 00120CABN : 52 234 063 906
You appear to be using Internet Explorer 7, or have compatibility view turned on. Your browser is not supported by ANU web styles.
Fellowship / research funding
Canberra , Australia