- Graduate Position Research Assistant Position
- Researcher Position Senior Research Fellowship | Institutions and Political Economy Research Group
- Summer School The Economics of Education: Analyzing the Effects of Programmes and Policies
- PhD Program PhD in Economics - Barcelona
- Master's Program Master in Economics - Barcelona
UB School of Economics, University of Barcelona Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, Universitat de Barcelona
The Universitat de Barcelona School of Economics is the international centre for research and postgraduate education in Economics of the Faculty of Economics and Business. Building on the experience of its predecessors, it has become a benchmark in Catalonia, Spain and Europe for academic quality and for economic research.
Courses, workshops, and the promotion of the top international research are regularly conducted by the UB School of Economics, as it aims to be an appealing window to the international academia. Indeed, postgraduate training is specifically designed to be attractive and competitive internationally.
The staff and students of the UB School of Economics have access to a comprehensive range of services and facilities: a network of libraries and resource centres with the largest catalogue among Catalan universities, dedicated seminar rooms, access to extensive language learning options and the largest network of sports facilities in the city.
Connect With UB Economics