Barcelona Graduate School of Economics is an institution dedicated to academic rigor, open-minded thinking, and scientific impact. We do this by bringing together four of Europe’s top Economics research groups, all located in the city we call home:
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF) Department of Economics and Business
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) Unit of Economic Analysis
- Institute for Economic Analysis (IAE-CSIC)
- Center for Research in International Economics (CREI)
Our rigorous Master’s programs are designed and taught by researchers from these four academic units. They are our Barcelona GSE Affiliated Professors, our core teaching faculty of more than 150 accomplished researchers and instructors who exemplify the pursuit of excellence that we aim to instill in every student.
Our programs of study
We offer nine-months, full-time Master’s degrees. All programs are taught in English at our campuses in Barcelona.
Master’s Degree in Economics and Finance
- Economics Program
- Finance Program
- PhD Track Program (Year 1 of UPF PhD in Economics and Finance)
Master’s Degree in Specialized Economic Analysis
- Competition and Market Regulation Program
- Economics of Public Policy Program
- International Trade, Finance, and Development Program
- Macroeconomic Policy and Financial Markets Program
Master’s Degree in Data Science
- Data Science Program
- Data Science for Decision Makers Program
All Barcelona GSE Master’s programs prepare our students to think deeply and creatively in a collaborative study environment. They graduate with the specialized knowledge, skills and mindset demanded by today’s top recruiters and PhD programs.