The University of Naples Federico II was founded in 1224 in Naples, Italy as a state supported academic institution. The university is one of the oldest institutions in the world and is currently divided into thirteen faculties with approximately 97,000 Italian, and international, students enrolled in graduate and postgraduate courses. Furthermore, the University of Naples Federico II is well known in the region for its academic and research programs regarding economics, law, engineering, political sciences, and architecture.
- Computer Science Department, University of Naples Federico II
- Faculty of Engineering, University of Naples - Federico II
- Mechanical Engineering for Energetics, University of Naples – Federico II
- Bioengineering, University of Napoli, Frederico II
- Department of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, University of Naples - Federico II
+39(0)81 - 2531111