Junior industry position
Share this Job
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Entry-level Business Analysis to join our team in Boston, Massachusetts (US-MA), United States (US).
A group company within NTT DATA Services is currently hiring recent Computer Science graduates, with degrees in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics fields (STEM) who possess an interest in learning cutting edge technologies in the Information Technology Consulting Industry. Our next scheduled training class will begin in June 2020. Recently separated or upcoming Military Veterans who possess degrees in IT/STEM or who have completed SAP technical training are encouraged to apply. Apply today for details on upcoming opportunities within our Campus to Careers Program.
Selected candidates will attend a six- to eight-week training program in Plano, Texas at our Application Development Center to receive intensive training and development in cutting edge technologies. Selected candidates will be required to provide their own transportation to and from training. Housing is provided by NTT Data during the training program. Training class starts September 2020.
*We are seeking candidates who are flexible to travel and/or relocate to various geographic locations in the United States to meet our business and client needs post training completion.
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA Services. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
- Requirements gathering
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science OR Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) fields of study, by or prior to August 2020
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Willingness to relocate to various geographic locations throughout US at the end of the training program
- Taken accredited classes in or have at least 3 months work experience in at least one object-oriented programming language, such as C# or Java, and software application development
Additional desired qualifications for this role include:
- Preference would be given to strong academic credentials reinforced with programming or software development experience gained during an internship
- Database management knowledge on any database concepts
- Recommendations by professors and internship supervisors for programming abilities and grasp of multiple technologies
- Attainment of academic Honors in degree program
- Known as a self-starter, team player and multitasker – one who strives to consistently exceed expectations
- Ability to stretch outside one’s comfort zone to achieve team success
- Exhibit positive mindset in networking with team members
- Good analytical, logical and communication skills
- Highly organized and self-motived
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.