Executive / senior industry position
Company: Boston Scientific
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
This role will support the overall Rebate Administration for Boston Scientific. Monitors rebates to be paid and ensures payments are accurate, timely, and within approved guidelines. Reports key metrics and rebate reporting to the marketing and field organization. This position also supports National account activity in regards to account maintenance, internal/external reporting and general analysis.
Your responsibilities include:
- Ensures and maintains rebates in SAP and / or related system for all approved agreements to document rebate contracts and transactions.
- Collects, compiles, and analyzes data to ensure accurate, timely calculation and payment of rebates in accordance with signed contracts.
- Identifies and resolves rebate discrepancies by interacting with various divisions, sales representatives, and customers.
- Develops rebate strategies and policies and provides advice and expertise in regards to past successful agreements and future options.
- Develops and maintains rebate data bases to report key business metrics, rebate payments, trends, and other performance criteria to marketing and field management.
- Compiles and analyzes data for sales teams to support the National Account Activity.
- Recommends and develops policies and procedures related to rebate business administration to ensure efficiency, and accuracy of operations.
- Evaluates data to create monthly and ad hoc reports for marketing and field management.
- May interact with director of national accounts and pricing managers to clarify specifications and resolve questions in administration of National Account agreements.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Preferred 3 - 5 years of related work experience in the areas of contract administration, sales support/operations, finance, data analytics, customer service operations, or accounting.
- Candidate should be highly motivated with strong technical and analytical competencies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis