Executive / senior industry position
- Develop deep understanding of customer’s business and their ICM usage.
- Develop and execute individualized plans for each of Premium Support customers.
- Accountable for referenceability, high NPS score, ARR expansion, Revenue and Gross Margin targets in region.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Voice of the Customer and identify key opportunities for improving the customer support experience and building customer loyalty.
- Expand the support team to accommodate customer growth while coordinating with CS leaders in other regions to optimize support cost.
- Set organizational, team and individual goals. Provide coaching and regular individual feedback to team to create bench strength for future leaders.
- Work closely with internal and external teams: Customer Advocacy, Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Partners, and Finance to deliver new capabilities.
- 30% travel expected
- Need a seasoned executive with tremendous drive, intelligence and capability. She/he will be highly motivated and have the ability and desire to have an impact on the future of Icertis. The successful candidate will be a multi-dimensional thinker who operates not only based on important past experiences but considering new approaches and developments that occur in the market. Additional personal and professional attributes include:
- Must possess excellent management skills with a successful track record of providing an outstanding support experience for global customers of enterprise products.
- Customer focused leader with proven ability to build relations based on trust & professionalism.
- Need to have strong technical skills to quickly grasp the product complexity.
- Deep understanding of enterprise products and the challenges and opportunities of being in the cloud for customer support experiences.
- Entrepreneurial hands on working style to develop and deliver business outcomes — effectively doing so even when resource and time frame constraints exist.
- Executive level strategy, communication, execution and presentation skills are required. Must be highly responsive and organized, detail oriented, strong listener, patient, customer oriented, analytical, strategic, mature, have a global mind-set, and self-motivated.
- Must possess executive presence and the ability to liaise with C suite.
- Ability to prioritize company objectives and meet aggressive deadlines; outstanding team leadership, team development and communication skills.
- A minimum of 15 years of work experience with 10+ years of combined experience in Customer Support, Go-to-market and Business Development.
- Preferable to have prior experience with Microsoft Azure.
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering is required. An advanced degree, ideally an MBA or master’s degree, is highly desirable.