EconomiX-CNRS and the Doctoral School EOS (Université Paris Nanterre), CeReFiM (University of Namur), and LEO (Université d'Orléans) are co-organizing the 10th PhD Student Conference on International Macroeconomics. The conference will be held on June, 24th 2021, in Nanterre, France. For now, we plan to have an in-person conference, conditionally on the evolution of the health situation.
Important dates and submission procedure:
Submission deadline: March 5th, 2021
Acceptance decision: March 31th, 2021
Presenting Authors Registration: April 16th, 2021
Conference: June 24th, 2021
Submission of papers is open until March the 5th, 2021. Papers must necessarily include the author's and co-authors names and institutional affiliations, together with e-mail addresses for correspondence.
The program will include several sessions covering the main areas of International Macroeconomics. Anyone wishing to present a paper needs to submit it to a specific session. Please submit a full paper in English at the conference webpage (Submit a paper) in the appropriate session and topic.
Sessions and covered topics:
International macroeconomics and finance (JEL):
- Exchange rates, exchange-rate regimes, international monetary system;
- Economic growth, business cycles, inequalities and economic policies;
- Banking economics and central banking; systemic risk, microprudential and macroprudential supervisions;
- Political economy on international macroeconomics and finance;
- Economic history on international macroeconomics and finance, cliometrics;
- International macroeconomics: other topics.
Priority will be given to papers with original contributions and empirical applications that address a relevant economic question within the aforementioned topics and have no senior co-authors.
- Denisa Banulescu-Radu (Université d'Orléans),
- Hamza Bennani (Université Paris Nanterre),
- Christophe Blot (OFCE and Université Paris Nanterre),
- Cécile Couharde (Université Paris Nanterre),
- Jean-Yves Gnabo (University of Namur),
- Antonia Lopez Villavicencio (Université Paris Nanterre),
- Daria Onori (Université d'Orléans)
200 avenue de la République
92000 Nanterre , France