Our online Stata Fundamentals course provides a complete introduction to Stata and is ideal for the new or beginner level user who wants to have a head start and learn how to use Stata efficiently.
The course introduces Stata’s most popular and useful commands and procedures to import, manipulate, transform and manage data as well as how to export results to commonly used file formats. Stata do-files, log files and also graphics are covered briefly in the final session.
The course is intentionally flexible. The agenda emerges dynamically and depends on the group’s prior background and knowledge of Stata. By the end of the course, all participants will feel comfortable undertaking the following tasks:
- Opening, browsing, saving and importing datasets
- Renaming, labelling, ordering and creating variables
- Listing data and basic command syntax
- Creating basic tables and graphs
- Saving and printing output with log files
- Automating tasks with do-files
The course runs from 13.00 - 17.00 (GMT)
Certificate of attendance
Regular fees: 150 - 175 GBP