Today the Faculty of Engineering Science is a multidisciplinary school forming academic engineers with a sound scientific background, an advanced technical knowledge, a stimulated creativity, a concept oriented approach and with an open view on societal issues.
Intensive research is the heart beat for the education programme, as demonstrated by the more than 140 defended PhD theses per year and the large number of research projects.
The faculty is linked to seven research departments. It organises two bachelor programmes and 30 master programmes (24 initial masters and 6 advanced masters). 32% of the master’s students come from all over the world. There is also a lively interaction with national and international universities, research institutes and industrial partners. My team and I look forward to welcoming you!
- Katholieke Universiteit (KU) Leuven - Department of Economics
- Faculty of Law, KU Leuven
- Centre for Economic Studies, KU Leuven
- Faculty of Engineering Science, KU Leuven
- Department of Economics, KU Leuven
- Department of Computer Science, KU Leuven
- Department of Civil Engineering, KU Leuven
- Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance (LICOS), KU Leuven
- School for Mass Communication Research, KU Leuven
- Department of Electrical Engineering, KU Leuven
- Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), KU Leuven
- Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, KU Leuven
- Department of Public Health and Primary Care, KU Leuven
- Department of Mathematics, KU Leuven
- Leuven Centre for Irish Studies (LCIS), KU Leuven
- Department of Mechanical Engineering, KU Leuven
Kasteelpark Arenberg 1 bus 2200