Timberlake Consultants, established in 1982, are a company that operates globally, as a pioneer for the supply of econometric software, training and consultancy services. Our core business is to provide a total solution to clients working in the statistics, econometrics, forecasting, operational research and mathematical fields.
We have vast experience in successfully delivering training courses across five continents (Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia). Our courses are interactive and designed to help professionals and academics gain a competitive advantage and to develop their existing skills and keep-up with the latest theoretical and software developments in the statistics and econometrics fields.
Public Attendance Courses
Intensive courses aimed at all levels and include examples and exercises built around the leading software packages available.
Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter sessions, arranged as series of 3-6 courses that run on consecutive days and taking place in the UK, USA, Portugal, Middle East and Brazil. The majority of these sessions are delivered by leading econometricians from Cambridge and Oxford Universities.
Bring our training providers to you and your team. Ideal for training multiple users within an organisation to a schedule that suits you. All of our public attendance training courses are available for delivery as on-site courses.
Webinars (web based courses)
Webinars or online seminars cater to those finding difficult to take time off work or to travel to and attend public courses. As with all the training courses we offer, webinars are very practical, hands-on and involve all popular statistical and econometrics software packages.
Free software demonstrations
Our in-house econometricians are on hand to help users trial different software packages and master specific skills. To inquire, get in touch with our team using the contact details found at the bottom of the page.
Timberlake Consultants is a worldwide market leader in the sale and distribution of statistics, econometrics, forecasting, operational research and mathematical software.
We have long established and close partnerships with leading software developers in these specialist technical and scientific fields, including:
- Stata developed by StataCorp LP: A complete, integrated statistical package that provides everything you need for data management, statistical analysis, graphics, simulations and custom programming.
- OxMetrics developed by OxMetric Technologies (published and distributed internationally by Timberlake): A family of software packages providing an integrated solution for the econometric analysis of time series, forecasting, financial econometric modelling, or statistical analysis of cross-section and panel data.
- EViews developed by IHS EViews: A statistical forecasting software package used for general statistical analysis and econometric analyses, such as cross-section and panel data analysis and time series estimation and forecasting.
- Forecast Pro developed by Business Forecast Systems, Inc.: Fast, easy and accurate forecasting software for business professionals.
- NVivo developed by QSR International: Qualitative data analysis (QDA) software that helps you to work with unstructured information like documents, surveys, audio, video and pictures files with powerful reporting tools to help you visualise the results.
- GAUSS developed by Aptech Systems, Inc.: is a matrix programming language used by scientists, engineers, statisticians, biometricians, econometricians and financial analysts for computationally intensive tasks.
- Statgraphics developed by StatPoint Technologies: A statistical software package used for areas of exploratory data analysis, design of experiments, quality improvement and Six Sigma.
- Scientific WorkPlace developed by MacKichan Software, Inc.: is part of series of software for composing and publishing mathematical, scientific and technical documents.
All software packages that we sell are sourced directly from the companies developing the software.
For the past 20 years, we have helped clients gain a competitive advantage by exploiting the links between statistical, econometric, operational research and mathematical modelling and advances in technology and software.
The application of statistics and econometrics is becoming increasingly popular in the commercial and applied research sectors largely as a result of greater availability of historical data and the need to drive decision-making by evidence-based practices.
We can help you:
- Extract insights from your data and utilise evidence-based practices to drive decision-making
- Build forecasting models
- Keep up to date with new developments in statistical and econometrics theory, and software packages
- Improve your practices through training and consultation
- Automate procedures if your work involves repetitive tasks
- Set up, train and support "data intelligence" departments in your organisation
London, UK (Head Office)
International Offices & Agencies:
London, UK – www.timberlake.co.uk
Washington DC, USA - www.timberlake-analytics.com
Dubai, UAE – www.timberlake.ae
Lisbon, Portugal – www.timberlake.pt
Seville, Spain – www.timberlake.es
Warsaw, Poland – www.timberlake.pl
São Paolo, Brazil – www.timberlake-analytics.com.br
Cape Town, South Africa – www.timberlake-consultants.co.za
Akita City, Japan – www.timberlakejapan.com
You can also follow our latest news and training updates on Twitter: @timberlakeltd
+44 (0) 20 8697 3377