Located in Louvain-la-Neuve and in Mons, the Louvain School of Management offers 2 bi-lingual (French – English) Master Programmes (Master in Management and Master in Business Engineering), - 3 international Premium Programmes: CEMS Master in International Management, Double Degree, International Business - a PhD Program in Economics and Management Sciences - Executive Education Programs, including an Executive Master Program in Business Administration.
Located close to the capital of Europe, The Louvain School of Management (LSM) offers world-class courses and highly specialized options based on advanced research. It is the Faculty of Management of the Université catholique de Louvain, one of the oldest universities in Europe, providing opportunities for interdisciplinary and multicultural experiences. LSM is focusing on excellence and on an ethical approach to business studies and business practices. LSM is accredited by the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) since 2006 and is the unique Belgian member of the Global Alliance in Management Education (CEMS).
Why choose Louvain School of Management
- EQUIS accredited since 2006
- Ranked by Eduniversal as one of the 50 best business schools worldwide, and 1st in Belgium since 2009.
- Ranked 1st in Belgium for the Master in Business Engineering (Financial Times 2011, 2013)
- Ranked in the top 10 for the CEMS-Master in International Management (Financial Times), is currently No. 4
- The unique Belgian partner of CEMS & PIM network
LSM Key figures
- 1 school based in:
- Louvain-la-Neuve (LLN)
- 55 core faculty & 100 visiting professors
- 1600 Master students
- 500 International Students
- 70 PhD Students
- 99 teaching and research assistants
- 5 centers of excellence
- 200 Executive Education students
- 150 student exchange agreements
- 20000 Alumni