The University of Hohenheim was established in 1818 as a public academic institution in Stuttgart, Germany. It is the oldest university in Stuttgart and has approximately 9,000 German and international students enrolled in bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees. A large majority of students are active in the Faculty of Business, Economics, and Social Sciences, which is often considered to be the best in Germany.
The degree programs at the University of Hohenheim are innovative and adventuresome. The pilot project “Mobile teaching” and “Humboldt reloaded”, promoting research oriented studying, have been given the Ars Legendi Prize for excellence in teaching and other awards.
- Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences, University of Hohenheim
- Institute of Economics, University of Hohenheim
- Universität Hohenheim, Lst. Versicherungswirtschaft und Sozialsysteme
- Universität Hohenheim, Lst. Unternehmensfinanzierung
- Chair of Microeconomics and Industrial Organization, University of Hohenheim
- Universität Stuttgart, Betriebswirtschaftliches Institut
+49 (0)711 459-0