The University of Rome Tor Vergata was established in 1982 as a public research institution in Rome, Italy. Approximately 44,000 Italian and international students are enrolled in bachelor's, master's, and doctoral programs at the university. The University of Rome Tor Vergata is widely known for its six prestigious schools, however the Faculty of Economics, as well as the Center of Economic and International Studies, are considered to be the most reputable bodies at the institution.
- Computer Science, Systems and Production Department, University of Rome Tor Vergata
- Department of Economics and Finance, University of Rome Tor Vergata
- Medical Engineering, University of Rome 2, Tor Vergata
- Center for Economic and International Studies (CEIS), University of Rome Tor Vergata
- Department of Electronics Engineering, University of Rome "Tor Vergata"
+39 067259 8753
Via Orazio Raimondo, 18 - tel. - fax