INOMICS Announces the Best Universities and Employers for Economics 2020/21 - INOMICS Awards
Berlin, April 30th, 2021
INOMICS - the career and education site for economists - has announced the results of the 2021 INOMICS Awards, recognising top employers and top education providers in the field of economics. The results were published in the recently released fifth edition of the annual INOMICS Handbook. The Handbook, including full results, can be downloaded for free at inomics.com/handbook.
The INOMICS Awards winners are selected based on the most in-demand opportunities among economics students and professionals who used the INOMICS platform in 2020.
This year INOMICS presented awards for the Top-3 and the Top-20 in each category. The winners were (by category, in no particular order):
Top 3 Economics Employers
- Graduate Institute of Internationaland Development Studies, Switzerland
- University of Brunei Darussalam
- Department of Economics, Ghent University, Belgium
Top 3 Economics Training Course Organizers
- Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IFW), Germany
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Swiss Society of Health Economics (SGGÖ), Switzerland
Top 3 Places to do an Economics Master’s Degree
- Barcelona Graduate School of Economics, Spain
- The New School, United States
- Economics School of Louvain, Belgium
Top 3 Places to do an Economics PhD
- Collegio Carlo Alberto/University of Torino, Italy
- Graduate School of Economics and Social Sciences (GESS), University of Mannheim, Germany
- Ruhr Graduate School of Economics (RGS Econ), Germany
Top 3 Economics Conference Organizers
- Review of Socio-Economics Perspectives (RSEP), Turkey
- European Central Bank, Germany
- Anglo-American University, Czech Republic
Top 3 Economics Scholarships Providers
- CEMFI, Spain
- Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- European Patent Office, Germany
Full details, including the opportunities for which the winners were selected, plus the full list including the Top-20 in each category, are available in the 2021 edition of the INOMICS Handbook, available at inomics.com/handbook
If you are interested in learning more about the INOMICS Awards, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The INOMICS Handbook 2021 is downloadable for free here:
More information about the INOMICS Awards and media downloads available here:
Need a printed copy? Please contact us:
+49 (0)30 - 2084712 50
Subscribe now to receive news about the next Handbook 2022 release
Are you an advertiser?
Would you like to be featured in the next INOMICS Handbook edition?
Check here for our advertising options.
INOMICS is an online platform that helps students and researchers in economics reach their academic and professional goals. This is achieved through the provision of a personalised feed of opportunities, of jobs, courses, programs, and grants, updated daily and tailored to match one’s own specified ambitions. With an expert community of over 500,000 academics and students from around the world INOMICS has a proven track record of helping its members take that next step - it is ‘the power of niche recruitment’.