Executive / senior industry position
Share this Job
Date: Jun 26, 2020
Location:Wilmington, NC, US Wilmington, NC, CA Wilmington, NC, US Wilmington, NC, US Wilmington, NC, US Wilmington, NC, CA Wilmington, NC, CA
Company: Cytel Inc
As a leader in next generation, data-driven pharmaceutical services, Cytel is shaping the future of drug development. We deliver to the market innovative analytical software for statistical analysis and simulation, best-in-class data science analytics services and high-end impact consulting. Our culture is inclusive, collaborative and results-driven with a shared commitment to quality. With operations across North America, Europe, and India, Cytel hires passionate and talented people who share its mission of ensuring the clinical development of safe and effective medicines.
We are currently looking for skilled and experienced programmers to support a client's Health Technology (HTA) related programming activities. HTA is a growing field globally, and we are looking to recruit programmers with a strong technical and communication skills within a scientifically oriented working environment.
- work in close collaboration with technically strong statisticians and other stakeholders
- flexibly address changing requirements in a dynamic environment
- use data from different sources, including clinical trial data, to create required deliverables
- A strong understanding of statistical methods and concepts is highly desired for this role
- 8 or more years of programming working with clinical trial data in the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry.
- Strong expertise with SAS.
- Knowledge of other tools like R, graphics tools, development tools (Python, VBA, etc.) is highly desirable
- A broad understanding of scientific drug development principles, life cycles and regulatory requirements; prior experience with Health Technology Assessment activities is a plus.
- Knowledge of ADaM and reporting standards
- Strong cross-functional communication skills, proactive approach
- Excellent analytical & troubleshooting skills.
Meaningful Work, Collaborative Culture, Stimulating Challenges
- Our collaborative working environment encourages innovation and rewards results, and we are proud to have one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry.
- In addition to a competitive compensation, we offer an excellent benefits package, annual bonus incentive, promote work-life balance, and the opportunity to grow with us!
- Work with respected experts and thought leaders in the fields of biostatistics and statistical programming.
Cytel Inc. is an Equal Employment / Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by law.Cytel does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact Cytel’s human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to Cytel. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and Cytel. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of Cytel. Cytel shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies.
Nearest Major Market: Wilmington