Executive / senior industry position
Share this Job
As Account Manager for National USA Account, you will be in an Individual contributor field sales role, responsible for selling CommScope products, services or solutions into a particular Account in USA. You will be part of the Account dedicated sales team and be a contributor to the sales and customer relationship process to meet assigned financial objectives; including achievement of product sales/solution sales goals. Manage direct sales engagement with end customer and work closely with partner / distributor to develop and support strategy in order to achieve continued growth in marketplace and support achievement of company financial objectives. Build and develop relation with CommScope Segment product and support teams supporting the account engagements. Travel is required.
Primary Contact / Style of Contact:
- Identify opportunities, develop, grow (hunt), and maintain sales and management customer relationships at all levels within the Account. Engages appropriate internal CommScope resources as necessary, to support sales pursuits
- Proactively plan and direct and indirect sales activities in respective region by routine visits, customer training, providing information of new products/solutions in order to achieve maximum results in development of existing and new customers. Primary Job Focus:
- Manages the on-going account relationship (Direct/ Indirect channels to market). Maintains account presence by providing value-added services and maintaining professional relationships with key customer personnel. Coordinates the sales and customer relationship process to meet assigned financial sales and business objectives; including achievement of product sales/solution sales goals and management of the forecast for both direct end customer and channel partner.
- Demonstrates knowledge in assigned product lines. Job Accountabilities:
- Understands customer’s business, technology and product requirements and appropriately matches solutions to meet customer needs
- Performs revenue and demand forecasting, account planning, project planning and other related sales administrative tasks to grow financial objectives. Provides information and reports, as required, to inform management of sales progress and success. Role in sales process:
- Executes the complete sales cycle, from prospecting and qualifying sales leads, coordinating sales activities and required resources for solution development, to presenting solutions and negotiating through the close. Using appropriate sales messaging, favorable influences selection of products, service or solutions in the targeted account.
- Financial achievement, relationships, i.e.. trusted advisor status
- Fluent English, written and oral
- Willingness to travel to customer sites 60/80 %
- Communication Skills
- Supports and participates in team sales initiatives where applicable by gathering and communicating pertinent information for assigned accounts
- Relationship Building Skills
- Enthusiastic, passionate and with the ability to build strong relationships
- Dedication and persistence.
- Drive, ambition and goal focused.