Researcher / analyst
Process owner of the business processes support EMEA commercial organization. Focus on the analysis and continual improvement of the business operations according to the business requirements, tactical goals and growth targets.
Essential duties and responsibilities
Customer Master Data Processes
- Standardizing EMEA requirements for customer master data along with commercial stakeholders
- Coordination and control of the activities and functions in EMEA organization related to manipulations with customer master data
- Standardization and documentation of the functions related to operating with customer master data
- Analysis and improvement of the business processes supporting customers on-boarding.
Promotions Operations and Processes
- Continuous process improvement: focus on decreasing number of promo–related customer inquiries and complaints, decreasing the lead-time of resolving, increasing first-call resolution.
- Coordinating with Commercial Marketing to standardize and continuously improve the promotions incentives setup process.
- Coordinating with IT and financial departments for setting up discount schemes.
- Communicating to commercial team regular updates and changes in the promotions.
- Coordinating with promo owners to improve technical setup and eliminate any potential issues.
- Continuous process improvement: focus on decreasing number of billing –related customer inquiries and complaints, decreasing the lead-time of resolving, increasing first-call resolution.
- Leading the EMEA billing improvement projects
- Leading the IDS and SAP improvements related to billing and customer experience with payments.
- Owning the EMEA credit requests process, helping all the involved departments to decrease lead-time and improve coordination.
- Coordinating with billing team to arrange batch credit requests.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of company processes, procedures and product information/materials.
- Offer solutions to issues that are often non-standard/non-routine and require some clarification.
- Report all unsafe activities to Manager and/or Human Resources.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company
- Participate in special projects and/or training when requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
Master degree preferred or BA diploma with 3 to 5 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. 3 to 5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to map and improve business processes.
- Focus on results, ROI and commercial growth.
- Experience using Salesforce.com would is a significant plus
- Lean Six Sigma (or similar methodology) certification is a plus.
- Ability to work autonomously without constant supervision.
- Good knowledge of basic computer operations and Microsoft Office tools.
- Fluent English (spoken, written, reading)
Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, analytical tools, process mapping, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Align Technology Job Alerts