Researcher / analyst
Success Starts Here
As a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, Lam Research develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices.
This success is the result of our employees' diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation.
Join the Lam Research team, where you can write your own success story. Come help us solve our customers' toughest problems and be part of a company that plays a vital role in the future of electronics.
Lam Research - a company where successful people want to work.
Business Systems Analyst, Quality About Lam….
Together we move the Atoms that move the World:
Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the semiconductor industry's leading suppliers of wafer fabrication equipment and services, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Lam Research - where successful people want to work:
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam Research is a market leader where our core values are not just words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role to Lam Research's success, this philosophy starts with you.
Lam Research is seeking highly enthusiastic and motivated individual with good functional and technical problem-solving skills to work in our Business IT group. We are searching for applicants who are able, willing and excited to learn all about Quality Management. The successful candidate will;
- Utilize technical and domain knowledge to develop and implement effective solutions; provide hands on mentoring to team members through all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile practices.
- Analyze existing systems supporting Quality Business processes and make recommendations for system improvement.
- Work with the stakeholders to gather and organize business requirements
- Define solution options for solving particular business problem
- Translate the high level business requirements to functional design specifications for the development of the business applications
- Work with the development lead/developers to implement the design specified in the functional design specifications
- Conduct user acceptance tests and establish data accuracy prior to production release
Other Job Responsibilities
- Communicate technical and business topics, as appropriate, in a 360-degree fashion, when required; communicate using written, verbal and/or presentation materials as necessary.
- Collaborate on preparation of training material and delivery of User training.
- Provide the Business unit with systems customer support.
- 7+ years of total experience and 4+ year of related experience
- 5+ years of experience in one or more SAP modules; Experience with S/4HANA highly preferred.
- Experience in Quality Management Systems in Semiconductor Industry
- Strong analytical skills
- Be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
- Eagerness to learn and ability to energize a team
- Soft skills in professional communications - both verbal and written
- Experience in SAP QIM (Quality Issue Management)
- Experience with TrackWise
Our work is everywhere you look – even if you can’t actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Share This Job
Share This Job
- All Rights Reserved