Executive / senior industry position
North Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Are you looking for an exciting new job with growth opportunities? Here within Cerner's Federal Market we are looking for our next Senior Health Network Strategy Executive to join our Consulting team focusing on the VA and DoD projects!
As a Senior Health Network Strategy Executive, you will align and enhance business relationships between clients, population health consulting and services leadership teams for optimal client outcomes. You leverage your experience to build trusted relationships with key client executives, consult with clients on strategy, structure, management and operations of their organization, and provide recommendations for performance improvement. You will advise clients across a wide variety of services, including business strategy, market positioning, organizational behavior, financial and management controls, human resources, information technology, e-business and operations, and supply-chain management. As a key member of the team you will develop an accountability-based Cerner-client relationship that promotes sustained alignment and continuous performance improvement, provide executive oversight for population health consulting engagements, and ensure strategy is executed and value is delivered.
Working directly with our clients is one of the most impactful careers you will find. Whether your background is in health care, business or technology you can help transform the quality of care for all of us.
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Health Care or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 10 years of health care information technology (HCIT) project management, sales or consulting work experience
- At least 3 year of experience managing executive relationships
- At least 5 years of Millennium project management, sales, or consulting implementation work experience, preferably in ambulatory or other community related product areas
- At least 1 year of HealtheIntent platform or products project management, sales, or consulting advisory or implementation work experience
- Experience working with Federal Programs
- Must currently reside in or be willing to relocate to a virtually approved location
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
|If you are an individual with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, and need assistance or an accommodation in the recruiting process, please contact us by calling 866-434-1543 or by emailing CernerCareers@cerner.com.|
Senior Health Network Strategy Executive
Are you looking for an exciting new job with growth opportunities? Here within our Health Network team...