Researcher / analyst
IHS Markit harnesses deep sources of information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the industries and markets that drive global economies. Our company partners with clients in business, finance and government to provide the unrivalled insights and perspectives that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. We call this The New Intelligence. Headquartered in London, IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is committed to sustainable, profitable growth. IHS Markit serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 140 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500. We help decision makers apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues across a host of industries and disciplines including energy, finance, automotive, engineering, technology, maritime and trade, aerospace and defence, chemical, and economics and country risk.
The Regulatory and Compliance team offers a suite of Products that provide solutions for our clients with Tax Validation, Document Exchange and Outreach campaigns that helps manage Counterparty and Vendor risk. Our product platform includes Markit Counterparty Manager (MCPM), Markit Tax Utility (MTU), Know Your Counterparty (KYC) and Know Your 3rd Party (KY3P), and CTI Tax Solutions (CTI)
The Client Services team supports Implementations, Onboarding, Outreach, Data Management and ongoing client support. The KY3P team is seeking a high energy, detail driven and personable Client Service Analyst to lead our clients to the finish line. The Client Service Analyst, will play a critical role as the main point of contact for our clients during their onboarding will also provide ongoing support thereafter. The Client Service Analyst will work with client’s post sales to ensure the client achieves the best experience while obtaining the most value from Regulatory & Compliance suite of products. In this role, the candidate will help drive the projects to success, deliver the best in class service to all stakeholders, train users, and achieve platform adoption.
Duties & Accountabilities
- Ensure customers receive first class service consistent with IHS Markit’s expectations including but not limited to identifying and resolving client issues, following up with clients based on SLAs, conducting client demos, training clients on the platform, and managing additional client inquiries/needs as required.
- Cultivate, foster, and manage relationships with assigned clients
- Actively speak with customers to ensure they understand how to use the functionality of Regulatory & Compliance product suite and understand the full capability of our products industry initiatives
- Increase client adoption of the platform through education of new product features and offering, ultimately driving efficiency and cost reduction for clients
- Provide front line daily support for all clients including capture of bugs and enhancements.
- Work with business partners to validate the integrity of data and documents loaded on the platform
- Become familiar with regulatory initiatives and industry-wide events that have an impact on our different business lines.
- Assist global operation team members in any capacity on a day to day basis and during high volume periods.
- Experience in handling Client Service is preferred
- Vendor management supply chain in financial market experience a big plus
- Experience in KYC, Regulatory & Compliance customer service and financial data operations will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS excel & SQL/Oracle DB will be an added advantage
- Individual must be open to work in 24X5 environment
- Have an excellent client service ethos and be able to communicate effectively with priority clients and sales prospects
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with bank compliance and risk management a plus
- Flexibility to work across UK and US shifts on a rotational basis.
- Personal impact
- The ideal candidate will need to be detail oriented and task driven with a strong work ethic and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Able to contribute on an individual basis and as part of a team
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.
- Location: Gurgaon - Ambience
IHS Markit. All rights reserved.