Researcher / analyst
Share this Job
Req ID: 97452
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Configuration Analysis Analyst to join our team in Bangalore, Karnātaka (IN-KA), India (IN).
- Analysis of Business requirement and designing documents for configuration.
- Perform the Benefit configuration activity in Facets.
- Must be good in Product build configuration
- Ability to work independently on configuration & Unit testing with minimal supervision.
- Creation of Design Document, Configuration Blue Prints, Unit Test cases and Use Cases documents covering all business requirements.
- Creation of documentations to support configuration changes/updates/additions.Identify and analyze existing configuration and implementing solutions to satisfy business needs accordingly.
Requirements for this role include:
- Both Graduates and Post Graduates can apply.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- 3-5 years in US Healthcare and Configuration experience is must.
- Able to work independently; strong analytic skills.
- Detail-oriented; ability to organize and multi-task.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Demonstrate strong reading comprehension and writing skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
**Required schedule availability for this position is Monday-Friday 11AM/9PM IST The shift timings can be changed as per client requirements. Additionally, resources may have to do overtime and work on weekend’s basis business requirement.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Consulting, Database, SQL, Technology