Practitioner / consultant
Full-timeIcertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Sanofi to manage 6.5 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.Icertis customer success team is looking for business consultant to execute and manage projects and streamline business processes. • You will work closely with various teams across Icertis to ensure success of the program• You will be required to work with geographically distant teams as per the project needs• May need to travel on short notice• Need to work at flexible hours to interact with employees and customers at different geographies• Good knowledge of analytics tools such as PowerBI, etc.• Configure no-code solutions (drag-drop configurations) in technologies such as SharePoint• Adopt the tools and learn to configure• Follow Icertis values (FORTE) – Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution• Strong work ethics and communication skills
- Take up operations projects, plan, report and execute start to end
- Prepare and negotiate with stakeholders including Icertis customers to reach mutually benefiting solutions
- Deliver results via focused work with active follow up and follow through
- Highlight or escalation project risks and suggest mitigation plans
- Learn and configure no-code tools such as SharePoint, Microsoft Power Automate, etc.
- Learn and deliver reusable reports in data analytics tools such as Microsoft PowerBI
- Learn configurations of various tools used to complete job function and perform admin functions
- MBA or master's degree preferred
- 60% in Graduation, HSC and SSC
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.