This position will be responsible for the administration of our sales and service contract and providing critical support to our field sales organization related to review of customer sales agreements, non disclosure agreements, formal bid responses, and other general customer correspondence. This position will business partner regularly with our legal, senior management, risk management departments, order services, finance, and sales teams.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Draft, evaluate, propose and negotiate alternative terms taking into account both the needs and expectations of our customers while minimizing our business risk and meeting our corporate objectives.
- Responsible for coordinating and developing formal bid responses in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Review terms and conditions including identification and resolution of any non-standard terms.
- Act as a liaison between the field sales organization, the legal department and customers ensuring timely review, approval and turnaround of contracts.
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness.
- BS degree and 3-5 years of related experience in contract administration preferably in a sales organization.
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and ability to handle high volume with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communications as the position interacts regularly with customers, cross functional teams and management.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.