Mid-level industry position, practitioner / consultant
Headquartered in Santa Barbara, California, Sientra is a diversified global medical aesthetics company and a leading partner to aesthetic physicians. The Company offers a suite of products designed to make a difference in patients' lives by enhancing their body image, growing their self-esteem, and restoring their confidence. Sientra has developed a broad portfolio of products with technologically differentiated characteristics, supported by independent laboratory testing and strong clinical trial outcomes.
Our leadership is driven by decades of experience and skill that help bring your goals and aesthetic visions to life. We believe that shared expertise and values are essential components of success. We are seeking exceptionally talented and motivated people to join our team. If you are looking for a career that is both challenging and rewarding, and to work for a company at the forefront of the aesthetic industry, please check out our available opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Customer Experience Representative is responsible for providing telephone and written customer service; supporting the sales of Sientra products and services to customers.
- Ensure continuous phone coverage and minimizing queue or wait time.
- Apply excellent customer service skills to each interaction and responds to inquiries by providing accurate information on pricing, availability, terms and conditions and status. Inquiries may be verbal (phone) or written (email or fax).
- May interact with customers, sales or field service staff, Sientra Offices or distributors.
- Take initiative to resolve customer inquiries or requests through to completion.
- Support the Credit/Collections group to resolve billing disputes, credit holds and credit card authorizations.
- Resolve ordering and shipping issues, as well as other customer complaints.
- Respond appropriately to initiate Returns, Credits, Replacements, etc. and maintains detailed records of interactions with customers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Effective written communication skills
- Effective organization, planning and time management skills
- Effective problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer-based order management systems
- Typing and ten-key numerical entry skills
- Basic math skills
- High school diploma with coursework in biology preferred
- At least 2 years of customer service experience in a call center environment
- Other duties as assigned
This description contains the essential functions necessary to evaluate the position. It is not intended and should not be used as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills or efforts.