Mid-level industry position
Share this Job
See what chemistry can do for your career: careers.evonik.com
Exploring opportunities. Growing together.
Legal Entity: Evonik (SEA) Pte. Ltd.
Business Line: Animal Nutrition
What we offer
You will work on exciting and challenging topics together with a team in an ultra-modern, innovative and creative environment. Intensive on-the-job training with expert colleagues guarantees you will quickly become familiar with your duties and perform them independently. Performance related pay and the opportunity for personal and professional development are of course part of the package. Since 2009 Evonik Industries AG has been certified as a family-friendly company by the German Hertie Foundation.
- Processing customer orders using SAP system.
- Taking charge of outbound shipping and logistics.
- Providing sales support to designated countries.
- Attending to customer complaints.
- Following up on customer payments.
- Liaise with colleagues from HQ, Sales & Marketing, Account Receivables, Credit & Legal teams to follow up on credit and logistics matters.
- At least 3 years of work experience in an MNC environment.
- Sound knowledge in logistics and shipping. Familiar with export documentation e.g. Letter of Credit, Certificate of Origin, Export Permit etc.
- Experience in processing ASIA import shipments is preferred.
- Experienced in using SAP system and MS Office.
- Good team player, able to work independently and takes initiative to resolve issues.
- Meticulous, organized and possess positive attitude.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese is required.
- Basic knowledge of Financing, Credit Management and Global Trade Services will be advantageous.
To ensure the fastest process of your application and to protect the environment, please apply online via our careers portal at https://careers.evonik.com.
VACANCY REFERENCE NUMBER 127840
Evonik Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please note that Evonik will not accept any unsolicited application documents sent by staffing firms. Evonik works in conjunction with preferred service providers and will not pay any fee to staffing firms in the absence of an appropriate framework agreement. Should Evonik receive a candidate profile from a staffing firm with which it has no framework agreement, and should this candidate subsequently be considered in the recruitment process or offered employment, no claims from the staffing firm will be entertained in this regard.
Mid-level industry position