Researcher / analyst
Success Starts Here
As a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, Lam Research develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices.
This success is the result of our employees' diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation.
Join the Lam Research team, where you can write your own success story. Come help us solve our customers' toughest problems and be part of a company that plays a vital role in the future of electronics.
Lam Research - a company where successful people want to work.
Customer Service Support , Sr. I
Date: Sep 8, 2020
Together we move the Atoms that move the World:
Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the semiconductor industry's leading suppliers of wafer fabrication equipment and services, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Lam Research - where successful people want to work:
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam Research is a market leader where our core values are not just words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role to Lam Research's success, this philosophy starts with you.
- Follow & execute defined guidelines/checklist in managing Asia/EU returns & coordinate closely with regional SPOC’s and CSR’s to ensure part return within stipulated time.
- Work closely with LAM Engineers, ensure return of warranty eligible parts after failure analysis.
- Monitor logistics, flow of parts and POD, must take proactive action if delay or escalate.
- Manage multiple RAM statuses and ensure closed loop transaction (RAM: Return Automation Management).
- Interacts with customers and/or service representatives to handle a variety of post-sales repair/refurb/cleaning service functions
- Ability to understand issue’s related to returns, RCA and provide solution in time bound manner.
- Records and reports status of equipment returns, repairs, replacements, sales orders and delivery schedules.
- Ability to interpret large data and suggest CIP’s.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, including KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) and Operational Metrics, provide RCA on misses.
Mandatory Skills required to perform the job:
- Strong working knowledge in SAP R/3 SD Module and prior experience in returns management, procurement or Order Management processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally.
- Strong Problem Solving and Decision-Making skills & Ability to work independently and meet aggressive timelines
- MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a desire to work as part of a team
- Understanding of reverse value chain/repair operations
- Job Experience: Minimum 5 years working experience in operations, customer service,
reverse logistics, Repair Buyer and SAP.
- Educational: Bachelor’s degree in commerce, science, business management
More About Us ….
Our work is everywhere you look – even if you can’t actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Share This Job
Share This Job
- All Rights Reserved