Practitioner / consultant
Share this Job
Date: Jul 13, 2020
Company: Cytel Inc
Cytel provides unrivaled biostatistics and operations research knowledge to our customers in the life sciences industries in the form of both software and services. At Cytel, we work hard to create successful careers with significant professional growth for our employees, as a result of which they work hard to make Cytel successful. Cytel is a place where talent, experience and integrity come together to advance the state of clinical development.
Ingress-Health, a Cytel company, is a research consultancy, specialized in health economics and real-world evidence. We strongly believe that health economic and outcomes research can optimize health care decisions and spending.
This role is for an independent project leader responsible for overseeing all aspects of project execution. The incumbent assumes scientific and consulting responsibility for their portfolio of client projects in order to address our clients research needs. They contribute to innovation within the team both during project execution and strategic initiatives. They produce output of high scientific quality.
This role is envisioned as key to the growth of Cytel’s UK presence and includes supervising and mentoring of a team of junior and mid-level consultants.
- You will help build out a team of consultants based in UK
- As a project leader, you will be accountable for the quality (scientific and execution) for your project portfolio. You will be asked to achieve high level of client satisfaction, resulting in follow on proposal opportunities.
- You will make meaningful contributions to the growth of Cytel, including improvements in how we work and new solutions we are developing.
- You will successfully and efficiently communicate with clients in your role as project leader.
- You will identify training needs for staff, helps to develop relevant training materials, provides recommendation on appropriate staff to lead trainings, and serves as hands-on mentor.
Key qualifications and skills
- Solid understanding of HEOR research principles, with focus on HE modeling and broadly defined evidence synthesis. Experience with NICE submission preferable.
- Solid publication profile in HEOR
- Demonstrated experience in running and executing consulting projects
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and oral, with attention to detail
- Prior leadership experience in consulting organization
- Strong analytical skills
- Our collaborative working environment encourages innovation and rewards results, and we are proud to have one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry.
- In addition to a competitive compensation, we offer an excellent benefit’s package, annual bonus incentive, promote work-life balance, and the opportunity to grow with us!
- Work with respected experts and thought leaders in the fields of biostatistics and statistical programming.
Cytel Inc. is an Equal Employment / Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by law.Cytel does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact Cytel’s human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to Cytel. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and Cytel. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of Cytel. Cytel shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies.
Job Segment: Manager, Consultant, Consulting, Management, Contract, Technology, Research