Executive / senior industry position
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Job Locations US-PA-Philadelphia
Directing & developing, strategic supply & inventory plans to achieve site specific goals and objectives. This position possesses a broad range of responsibilities critical to efficient utilization of resources & inventories to achieve and sustain service targets. Lead team of planners to develop strategies to support a fast growing organization. Develop and standardize strategies including, but not limited to, Materials Requirements Planning, Rough Cut Capacity Planning, Sales & Operations Planning, and manufacturing suite scheduling.
- Provide leadership to the team in developing & completing objectives
- Coach the team in processes necessary to accomplish properly evaluated schedules & changes with respect to inventories & resources & monitoring same to ensure consumption & production are being accomplished as planned
- Mentor & coach department associates on career development
- Provide performance feedback to direct reports
- Insure department associates’ skills are in place to meet enterprise needs
- Lead the process of integrating customers demand into viable schedules that are compatible with the business plan; an efficient use of capacities & resources & incorporate defined inventory levels
- Reduce obsolescence excess & slow moving material exposure by direct interface with engineering, materials, manufacturing, marketing & finance in the release of new products & phase-out of old products
- Facilitate deployment and maintenance of scheduling process to establish parameters, inventory targets, and continuous improvement to support customer service, inventory and cost targets.
- Lead and mature monthly Sales and Operations Planning meetings and activities
- Improves profitability through process improvements and utilization of resources
- Define, develop & maintain, with the aid of on-line systems, lead-times, backorders & back log management
- Create & maintain policies & procedures for product review, scheduledevelopment & maintenance, inventory levels, inventory tracking, & reportgeneration
- corporate financial & operations requirement
- business goals.
- continuously improved to achieve state-of-the-art business process technology
- Other responsibilities may be assigned & not all responsibilities listed may beassigned
- information, job expectations & supporting their work
- Plans, monitors, and appraises direct reports including performancecompetencies, goals & job results
- 10 or more years of experience in a leadership Supply Chain Role
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- planning master scheduling; inventory management, demand management, andcapacity planning is required
- production management systems is preferred
- Experience with materials management function in a multi-site environment toinclude demand management (DM), master scheduling (MPS), capacity planning(CRP), material planning (MRP) & inventory control is required
- Team leadership, teamwork, communication both oral & written with all levels oforganization is required
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of products required
- Experience with MRP systems SAP or JDE required
- Up to 10% of travel both domestic and international may be required
- Must be able to work in environment with variable noise levels.
- Ability to stand / Sit / walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to crouch, bend, twist, and reach.
- Clarity of Vision.
- Ability to climb Ladders / Stairs / Scaffolding.
- Inside / outside working conditions.
Our greatest asset is our people, WuXi is dedicated to providing opportunities for internal growth with direct access to a dedicated and accessible Human Resources team.
WuXi AppTec provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability Click here to get started. An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability